The Bank Manager at NatWest in Holsworthy has been sentenced to 3 weeks on the naughty step in Holsworthy for the crime of “being a plonker and closing our bank”. The sentence begins tomorrow and the bank manager will be given the standard treatment, a bar of lubricated soap, some nuts that can be thrown […]
- South west Highways relent and return open air swimming pool.
- The Great blackout of 2019 – The story of how we survived the power cut.
- Town Furious as two local institutions are vandalised in a week.
- Tractor refuses to pull over for washing machine. Town goes into a spin.
- ‘Taken’ 4 to start filming in Holsworthy.