The Bank Manager at NatWest in Holsworthy has been sentenced to 3 weeks on the naughty step in Holsworthy for the crime of “being a plonker and closing our bank”. The sentence begins tomorrow and the bank manager will be given the standard treatment, a bar of lubricated soap, some nuts that can be thrown […]
- A new Queen of all Holsworthy has been elected.
- Man with small appendage fits loud exhaust to hairdryer to impress the ladies
- How to answer quiz questions ‘Holsworthy’ style (and win 10 billion dollars doing it)
- South west Highways relent and return open air swimming pool.
- The Great blackout of 2019 – The story of how we survived the power cut.