The Bank Manager at NatWest in Holsworthy has been sentenced to 3 weeks on the naughty step in Holsworthy for the crime of “being a plonker and closing our bank”. The sentence begins tomorrow and the bank manager will be given the standard treatment, a bar of lubricated soap, some nuts that can be thrown […]
- The Holsworthy Mafia guide to slagging a local business off, on Facebook.
- Original Poundland Factory Bargain buy shop shop, set to open tomorrow.
- Theresa May threatens to hand Cornwall over to the EU if UK doesn’t get what it wants.
- Recycling team refuse to take rubbish as it’s not bagged correctly.
- Local landlord gives up life as a publican to become a full time ‘Ali G’ impersonator.