My Name is Tony Bigman. I'm a publisher for the Holsworthy Mafia, I love making people laugh, I enjoy comedy and I take this role with the Holsworthy Mafia very seriously. My email address is: email@example.com if you require to get in contact. Favourite Colour: Red Political Stance: Conservatives Favourite Car: Land Rover Discovery 4 in midnight blue The content we create is original and is based around local news and gossip. I like making light of dark situations and the views and support we get clearly validate this. Co founder of the Holsworthy Mafia
Latest Posts by the Author
- Letter from Tony – Why this site has been dead….
- HOLSWORTHY DECLARES OWN TIME ZONE
- Attention seeking man bores local populace.
- Holsworthy N.W.A branch release first official picture
- Man with small appendage fits loud exhaust to hairdryer to impress the ladies
- Recycling team refuse to take rubbish as it’s not bagged correctly.
- Local landlord gives up life as a publican to become a full time ‘Ali G’ impersonator.
- Holsworthy Church vows to keep Christmas going for as long as possible.
- Hermes to start bets on what day your parcel will turn up
- Storm Dianna crashes into Holsworthy and causes busiest Market in decades
- Supreme leader ‘Darth lord Hutchings’ orders the Green Flats to be painted Tory blue.
- Jeremy Kyle comes to Holsworthy to film whole new series based on Facebook.
- Micropenis & the Lady Boys – New 80s Euro Pop Band coming to Holsworthy
- Chem Trails TO BE USED – To control the iCloud & Drop Box Cloud Storage
- Bed wetting Coward ruins filming of ‘Fast and furious 9’.
- Devon takes 5 immigrants a day after ‘Ginsterization’ of Cornwall
- Holsworthy – Has become the KING of erections – Regional Scaffolding Storage Centre
- Jay drops his Cob, Bounty & Budweiser Bottles, someone Tears up decides to Step on a Hen – Small Penis Support Group
- Cornish Lifestyles and Information on Tourism Services to introduce ‘Captcha’ checkpoints at all border crossings.
- Victoria hill closes, 50.6 mile diversion in place – Thanks Devon County Council